Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Party at Laura's

Last Friday we had a party at Laura’s House mainly to see Greg, but also to get together with everyone, since we don’t get to see each other too often. Let me say, I had a really good time. I am really glad that I have such good friends. Most of the people in the pictures below, I have known and been best friends with for over 25 years. Most of them I still see/talk to on a regular basis, which I think is pretty good since we graduated almost 15 years ago. My parents are always talking about how lucky I am to have such a special group of friends. I have never met anyone who still has such a large group of childhood friends that they still keep in contact with. Here a few pictures from the party.
Greg and Ashley
Mark Grainger pulled a few strings and was able to get Greg an Auburn helmet signed by Tommy Tubberville (which I think Greg appreciated, since he is just little bit of an Auburn fan!)

Of course we couldn’t make through a get together without a picture of Swindle’s derrière (at least it is covered!). I'm still trying to figure out who is groping this poor boy


The guys (and Laura)

Pictures with Greg (I know he really got tired of having his picture made that night)



Man Streety, you are HOT!!

And so is Stefan!

More pictures as the night progressed. We played some games (and I'm not talking about Connect 4) that I hadn’t played since we used to go over to William and Stef’s dad’s house.

All in all, it was a great night with some great friends. I hope we can do it again sometime soon.

No comments: