Friday, September 25, 2009

Lost Tooth



Well, Harris finally lost his first tooth and is very excited. Especially since he can now be on the tooth chart in Ms. Wesley's room. I made this pillow for him a couple of weeks ago in anticipation. He is recovering from the swine flu, which I'm sure he was an easy target since he has had his hands in his mouth constantly ever since he noticed it was loose. He asked Jimmy if the tooth fairy brought toys. When Jimmy told him that he got a quarter when he was little, Harris said "but Dad, that was back in the old days!" Yes, we are officially being called old by our own children now. It's all downhill from here! Then there was the discussion Jimmy and I had about how much the tooth fairy pays. Of course I bid $5, while Jimmy thought $1. (note:she pays $5). I was really sad. We were at my parents' and I told him to go show it to Poppa and see if he can pull it out. Then after Poppa did, I secretly wanted him to put it back! And yes, he's already trying to wiggle the one next to it.

No comments: