Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Birthday Outing




For Harris' REAL Birthday (6/23/03), we started with toy shopping (he knew EXACTLY what he wanted, we were clueless). He announced to a few people at Books-a-Million that it was his 6th birthday and that he was there to get his Star Wars Toy. He then proceeded to tell that he was going to Wal-Mart next, to get a 6 pack. Now most moms of 6 year old boys know that this means a 6 pack of Bakugan, but I'm sure that is not what it sounded like. So, in true Harris fashion, we arrive at WalMart and he tells every other person that we pass "Hey! It's my birthday! I'm 6 and my momma's taking me to get a 6 pack!" After 6 years of mothering this salesman/politician/social butterfly, I've actually developed the ability to withhold blushing voluntarily. We then met Nana at Zoe's for grilled cheese and the candy shop afterwards. Then, we went to see Night at the Museum 2 at the IMAX. Now, he wants to go to the Smithsonian. Sure, Harris, maybe tommorrow.

No comments: